Before you walk into your next interior design interview, prepare yourself for some questions that you'll likely encounter. If you've thought about your answers ahead of time, you should be more relaxed and confident as you talk to your interviewer. Here is a list of some of the most common questions you might be asked in an interior design interview.
• What are your goals as an interior designer?
• Where do you want to be in the next five years?
• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
• What qualities would you bring to our firm if you worked here?
• Why are you interested in working for our firm?