Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Resources for Interior Designers and other Interior Design Degree topics.
Before you walk into your next interior design interview, prepare yourself for some questions that you'll likely encounter. If you've thought about your answers ahead of time, you should be more relaxed and confident as you talk to your interviewer. Here is a list of some of the most common questions you might be asked in an interior design interview.
• What are your goals as an interior designer?
• Where do you want to be in the next five years?
• What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
• What qualities would you bring to our firm if you worked here?
• Why are you interested in working for our firm?
This was pretty helpful thank you so much!
What are your goals as an interior designer?
God damn them... mORE HELL
Thanks for the help provided .
these are general questions asked in any interview. There is no specific question for an interior designer.
I'v come up with answers using this format. Feel good about it - I'll let you know how it works out.
generic questions that could apply to any industry...not interior design specific.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|